Authors are invited to submit both full papers and extended abstracts. All submissions must present original unpublished research. Full papers may be up to 10 pages in length (excluding references). The accepted full papers will be included in the proceedings published by SIAM (the same publishing platform is used by SODA, ALENEX, ANALCO, etc.). The proceedings of the current and previous CSC workshops are available via
- CSC20 edited by H. M. Bücker, X. S. Li, and S. Rajamanickam
- CSC18 edited by F. Manne, P. Sanders and S. Toledo
- CSC16 edited by A. H. Gebremedhin, E. G. Boman and B. Uçar
Short abstracts could be up to 2 pages in length (excluding references) and should describe preliminary results for presentation as talks at the workshop, but these abstracts will not be included in the proceedings. Submissions should use the LaTeX macros at the bottom of the following web page:
(Authors using other software should adhere to the same double-column 11pt format.)
Additionally poster presentations are also welcome, and abstracts for these will be solicited at a future date.
As in the past, CSC20 will award a prize for the best proceedings paper.
Submission will be handled through EasyChair:
Summary for the Submission Deadline (November 15, 2019)
Authors are invited to submit extended abstracts, revised full papers, and new full papers.
- Style files: LaTeX macros at the bottom of the web page http://www.siam.org/proceedings/macros.php
- Page limits: 2 pages (excluding references) for abstracts, 10 pages (excluding references) for full papers
- Submission via: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=csc20
- Hint for revised full papers: If you would like to comment on the reviews, please generate a separate pdf file containing your comments and merge it with the paper into a single pdf file. (Unfortunately, our easychair license allows authors to upload only a single pdf file.)
Poster Submission Deadline (February 3, 2020)
Authors are invited to submit abstracts for posters. A poster session for CSC20 is scheduled together with PP20.